Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 14-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
We recommend that you look at the section "About the Journal", where you can familiarize yourself with the rules of the Journal sections, as well as with the Author’s Guidelines and Template for the article. Authors need to register on the website before submitting an article, or if you are already registered, you can log in with your account and begin the five-step submission process.
The article is submitted in electronic format (in .doc, .docx, .rtf formats) only by uploading it through the functionality of the journal's website using the OpenJournalSystem, online submission.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.